When I see the advertisement of shampoos and hair oil, I am mesmerized by the beauty of the long shimmering bouncy hair of the models, I often ask the question is it possible? Is it a farfetched dream? However, if hair experts are to be believed, the dream of a healthy hair can be turned into reality with proper hair care. While genetics play a key role, your diet, the weather, pollution, and your overall approach to hair care are all critical to maintaining your crowning glory.
Here are some tips to ensure to have healthy hair:
- Wash your hair regularly as it ensures that your scalp and hair is free of dirt and excess oil
- Use chemical free shampoos
- Use good-quality conditioner
- Dry your hair naturally
- Oil your hair properly
- Use A Wide-toothed Comb
- Style Your Hair Naturally
- Trim Your Hair Regularly.
- Pump up the protein. At least eat 45gm of protein a day
- Eat food containing zinc like vegetables and fruits
- Increase your intake of Omega 3 fatty acids
- “Know thy hair” – whether it is dry, oily, etc.,
- Harsh shampoo, hair treatments, styling products, and excessive brushing contribute most to poor hair health.
- Some prescription drugs cause hair fall
Now I am going to write about what no to do:
- Hot showers
- Use of excessive chemicals
- Stressful life
- Hairstyling products
I for one will start using these health tips to have a good healthy hair.